- Support the completion of The Way Home Campaign and work with the Continuum of Care housing and service system to lessen the impacts of street homeless.
- Support downtown’s expanding residential community through successful marketing and providing a quality experience for prospective and new residents.
- Lead an examination of downtown’s economic base in relation to major employment areas of the region. Understand factors affecting growth and change of downtown’s economy, potential new markets and the environment to support innovation and business startups.
- Work with new City administration in understanding and utilizing the capacity of the downtown street network to effectively and safely serve multiple transportation modes.
- Launch the social media-based initiative to encourage young households to choose the central city as a place that offers quality education, day care, and culturally rich family environments.
- Continue to work with HISD to advance construction of the new High School for the Visual and Performing Arts (HSPVA). Participate in the Bond Oversight Committee.
Download our Member Benefits Packet to learn more. Contact Will Matthews, Business Development Manager, 713-650-1470, for a complete list of member benefits and information on how to become a member.